Cosmos 1080p Projector
- Cinema in Your Home: Cosmos’s radiant 1080p, 900-ANSI-lumen image features HDR10 so you can watch favorite movies, sports events, games, and more as if you were there in person.
- Upscale Everything: Cosmos breathes new life into your old DVDs, videos, and even live TV broadcasts thanks to Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). It automatically detects when you’re watching non-HDR content and upscales it in real-time so everything you watch looks sensational.
- Sensational Sound: Cosmos’s speakers deliver 360° of true audio courtesy of Dolby Digital Plus. Hear every moment as if you were in the cinema itself.
- Fit for Any Home: Adjust the size of Cosmos’s image in an instant with the simple touch of a button via the built-in digital zoom.
- All the Apps: Android TV 9.0 is your gateway to a universe of awesome entertainment. Download Prime Video, YouTube, and thousands of other apps, movies, games, and more.
We will start shipping Cosmos 1080p at the end of August.
Max out your movies at 120 inches, or scale things down for a more intimate affair, all with a simple tap of the remote.
Brilliant in Black, Splendid in Color
With HDR10, everything you watch is vivid and vibrant. Colors shine bright, while blacks are deeper and darker.
Effortless in Motion
Dynamic Smoothing allows you to see every action-packed moment in crystal-clear clarity, eliminating motion blur and image lag for ultra-smooth gaming and sports.
Sensational Sound, All Around
With Dolby Digital Plus, Cosmos’s speakers have been optimized to deliver 360° of immersive cinema audio.
Designed for Versatility
Plug and play content from your favorite USB and HDMI devices, or wirelessly pair and project over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or mirror cast.
Enjoy a squared and stable image—even when Cosmos is positioned at an angle.
Vertical & Horizontal (+-40)
Model Number: D2140
What’s In The Box: Nebula Cosmos, remote, quick start guide, adapter, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Note: Remote required to use the Google Assistant.
Length: 11.4 in / 29.0 cm
Width: 7.8 in / 19.8 cm
Height: 3.6 in / 9.2 cm
Weight: 70.5 oz / 2.0 kg
Display Technology: 0.33DMD in 1080p DLP
Native Resolution: 1920x1080
Brightness: 900 ANSI lumens
LED Life: 30,000 hours
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
Throw Ratio: 120 in @3.18 m; 100 in @2.66 m; 80 in @2.13 m; 60 in @1.6 m
Focus Adjustment: 3-second autofocus Projection Mode: Front / Rear / Front Ceiling / Rear Ceiling
Keystone Correction: Auto (vertical ±40°) Manual (horizontal ±40°)
HDMI: HDMI 2.0 up to 4K input
USB-A: For USB flash drives
Optical: For Audio output
Control Physical Buttons: Power
IR/BT Remote: Power / Autofocus / Google Assistant / Up / Down / Left / Right / OK / Back / Home / Setting / Volume±
BT Remote App: Nebula Connect for Android & iOS
CPU: Quad Core A55 Chipset
GPU: Quad Core Mali G31
RAM: 2GB DDR
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Dual Frequency 2.4/5GHz
Bluetooth: BT4.2 Dual Mode/A2DP
SoftwareOS: Android TV 9.0
Google Assistant: Supported
App Store: Google Play
Audio Decode: Dolby support
Audio Formats: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg
Video Decode: HDR10
Video Formats: Supports *.mkv,*.wmv, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm formats
- 1. How to install Netflix
- For more details, please check out this video:https://youtu.be/ycAQP747xtc
- 2. Does Cosmos / Cosmos Max support keystone correction or lenshift functionality?
- Cosmos/ Cosmos Max supports automatic vertical keystone correction and manual horizontal keystone correction. It also features autofocus and a digital image zoom for quick and easy setup. But please note the Cosmos/Cosmos Max doesn't support lenshift functionality.
- 3. How does the keystone correction work?
- Cosmos and Cosmos Max support auto vertical ±40° keystone correction and manual horizontal ±40° correction. You can adjust the keystoning by going to Setting>Projector Setting>Keystone Correction. If you want to manually adjust the keystoning, you should turn "Auto Keystone Correction" off.
- 4. Do I need to buy a projector screen for Cosmos / Cosmos Max?
- You can use the white wall for the projection, so there is no need to buy a bespoke projector screen. If you do want to purchase a screen, we recommend purchasing an ambient light rejecting screen.