Nebula Astro Portable Projector
- The World is Your Cinema: Transform any location, from your bedroom to your backyard and beyond, into your own personal movie theater thanks to Astro’s pocket-sized design.
- Endless Entertainment: Enjoy a universe of entertainment in the palm of your hand with Android 7.1. Binge-watch your favorite movies and shows on Netflix or Amazon Prime, or keep the kids occupied via YouTube Kids and more.
- Watch Without Worry: Eye Guard Tech provides added protection for curious kids who take an interest in Astro’s bright DLP bulb. If anyone comes within a maximum of 60 cm of the front of the bulb, Astro switches off projection automatically, protecting their eyes.
- Entertainment On the Go: With up to 2.5 hours of battery life, you can watch a quick movie or catch multiple episodes of your favorite TV show, no matter where you are.
- Kid-Friendly Content: Manage what your child watches via the parental controls. Protect your parent-only movies and apps with a password so your children don’t accidentally stumble upon something they shouldn’t.
Supersize Your Entertainment
From a device the size of an apple, Astro has the power to project an image up to 100 inches big. Capture the spectacle of the movie theater, no matter where you are.
Expand Astro’s capabilities by connecting up your favorite HDMI, USB-C, and Bluetooth devices. You can even wirelessly mirror content from your phone via mirror cast and AirPlay.
All From the App
Misplaced the remote? Don’t worry, as you can control Astro right from your phone via the Nebula Connect app. Play and pause movies, browse menus, and more with a simple swipe of your finger.
Entertain Them with Astro While You Take a Break
Binge-Watch Netflix While the Kids Sleep
Introduce the Little Ones to Your Childhood Favorites
Model Number: D2400
*Copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and similar services CAN NOT be mirrored or screencast. Download and use the apps directly through Capsule to view copyrighted content from these providers.
**Chromecast is not supported.
Height: 91.2 mm / 3.6 in
Wide: 82 mm / 3.2 in
Length: 89.2 mm / 3.5 in
Weight: 369.96 g /13.05 oz
Display Technology: 0.2 in DLP
Native Resolution: 854x480
Brightness: 100 ANSI lumens
Lamp Life: 30,000 hrs
Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
Throw Ratio: 100 in @3.08 m; 60 in @1.73 m; 30 in @0.87 m
Focus Adjustment: Manual
Projection Mode: Front / Rear / Front Ceiling / Rear Ceiling
Keystone Correction: Auto (vertical ±40°)
HDMI: HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p input
USB-C: Charging & Data Storage / Connection via USB OTG
Physical Buttons: Power / Volume / Mode Switch
IR Remote: D-pad Mode / Mouse Mode
BT Remote App: Android & iOS
CPU: Quad Core A7 Smartphone Chipset
GPU: Adreno 304
RAM: 1GB DDR3
ROM: 8GB eMMC
Battery: 3250mAh / 3.63V
Dual Frequency 2.4/5GHz
Bluetooth: BT4.2 Dual Mode/A2DP
Fan: <30 dB
OS: Android 7.1
Working Modes: Projector Mode, Bluetooth Speaker Mode
App Store: Supported
Movie Playtime: 2.5 hrs in Battery Mode
Music Playtime: 14 hrs in Bluetooth Speaker Mode
Charging Time: 2 hrs with 5V2A (Supported Quick Charge 2.0, 9V/2A)
Audio Formats: MP3; AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WMA 9/10 Pro, G.711
Video Formats: H.264, VP8, H.26, DivX 4x/5x/6x, H.265
What's In The Box
Nebula Astro, adapter with USB-C to USB-A cable, manual, remote control, 12-month warranty, and our friendly customer service.
- Can you freely switch between normal mode and kids mode?
- Yes, you can freely switch between them in the settings menu.
- Are wireless Bluetooth speakers compatible with Astro?
- Yes, wireless Bluetooth speakers like Soundcore Flare 2 can be paired with Astro. You can connect them to Astro via Bluetooth.
- What if I forget my password?
- You can use the master code to unlock Astro. The master code for Astro is the serial number (SN) of your device + Nebula. The SN code is an 11-digit number that can be found on the packaging of the product. If you can not find your original Astro packaging, please contact our customer support team for help.
- How do I set up direct-light protection?
- Direct-light protection is a feature designed to prevent eye damage in case someone looks directly into the protector’s illuminated bulb.. You can enable this function in Settings--->Projectors--->Eye Guard Tech.